Award-winning production arrives at the Scientific Center of Kuwait
High profile launch for new global campaign
The Scientific Center of Kuwait & Kuwait Foundation for the Advancement of Science
UNESCO partners with 1001 Inventions for 2015 campaign
National Educational Programme to launch in Egypt
1001 Inventions partners with the Library of Alexandria
United Nations 'International Year of Light 2015' to highlight 1,000 years of optics
Global record achieved for a 1001 Inventions exhibition
Visiting schools report positive engagement with science exhibition
World-premier show and educational productions
Sponsor-A-Book for Schools Project
As a start and with your vital support we aim to distribute 100,000 copies of the book free of cost to schools, universities, libraries and research centres on our database. This large scale distribution of the 1001 inventions book will provide greater access to this knowledge of Muslim contributions to the world, so that it can be studied and appreciated by both Muslims and non‐Muslims globally.
- Bring to the public domain the shared heritage of modern civilisation, and how the Golden Age of Science and Technology was rooted in different cultures, those of Muslims, Jews and Christians working together side by side for nearly a 1000 years.
- Strengthen and deepen social cohesion through collaboration between Muslim and non‐Muslim educators, teachers, advisers and policy makers.
- Provide stronger intellectual foundations for Muslims (male and female) to reassert their identity as future pioneers of human civilisation.
- Encourage wider participation in the study of science, engineering and technology and promote the awareness of its career opportunities.
- Offer guidance, exemplifications and perspectives for faith schools as well as community schools seeking to interpret the curriculum flexibly and appropriately.
If your organisation would like to take part in our Books for Schools Project and sponsor a book then please click here to Contact Us
Books for School Project in Media:
- San Diego Quest Newspaper
- The Sikh Times - Emgonline.co.uk
- Palestine News Network
- The Jerusalem Post - JPost.com
- London Bangla Newsweekly
- Asian Leader Newsweekly
- All in PDF [2.87 MB]