World-premier science show uncovering Muslim Civilisation legacy in Brazil
Dutch Premiere for Blockbuster 1001 Inventions
H.E Sultan Al Qasimi launched one of the biggest ever 1001 Inventions exhibitions.
Award-winning exhibition enjoys record-breaking 4 weeks
Award-winning production arrives in the historic city
Official Launch by Deputy Prime Minister of Malaysia
HRH Prince Carl Philip of Sweden officially launched the 1001 Inventions exhibition
1001 Inventions to launch in Karlstad, Sweden
Asian debut for award-winning show
1001 Inventions exhibition achieves record numbers in Qatar
Sponsor-A-Book for Schools Project
As a start and with your vital support we aim to distribute 100,000 copies of the book free of cost to schools, universities, libraries and research centres on our database. This large scale distribution of the 1001 inventions book will provide greater access to this knowledge of Muslim contributions to the world, so that it can be studied and appreciated by both Muslims and non‐Muslims globally.
- Bring to the public domain the shared heritage of modern civilisation, and how the Golden Age of Science and Technology was rooted in different cultures, those of Muslims, Jews and Christians working together side by side for nearly a 1000 years.
- Strengthen and deepen social cohesion through collaboration between Muslim and non‐Muslim educators, teachers, advisers and policy makers.
- Provide stronger intellectual foundations for Muslims (male and female) to reassert their identity as future pioneers of human civilisation.
- Encourage wider participation in the study of science, engineering and technology and promote the awareness of its career opportunities.
- Offer guidance, exemplifications and perspectives for faith schools as well as community schools seeking to interpret the curriculum flexibly and appropriately.
If your organisation would like to take part in our Books for Schools Project and sponsor a book then please click here to Contact Us
Books for School Project in Media:
- San Diego Quest Newspaper
- The Sikh Times - Emgonline.co.uk
- Palestine News Network
- The Jerusalem Post - JPost.com
- London Bangla Newsweekly
- Asian Leader Newsweekly
- All in PDF [2.87 MB]