Dutch Premiere for Blockbuster 1001 Inventions
Award-winning production arrives in the Saudi capital
World-premier science show uncovering Muslim Civilisation legacy in Brazil
H.E Sultan Al Qasimi launched one of the biggest ever 1001 Inventions exhibitions.
Award-winning exhibition enjoys record-breaking 4 weeks
Award-winning production arrives in the historic city
Official Launch by Deputy Prime Minister of Malaysia
HRH Prince Carl Philip of Sweden officially launched the 1001 Inventions exhibition
1001 Inventions to launch in Karlstad, Sweden
Asian debut for award-winning show
Ibn Battuta: The Man Who Walked Across the World
Part 1: Wanderlust
Please contact-us to report any broken links.
Beginning in north Africa, Tim visits Battutah's birthplace of Tangier in Morocco, and stumbles on a performance of medieval trance music. In Egypt, he goes to a remote village where Battutah had an astonishing prophetic dream and visits the world's oldest university in Cairo.
Part 2: Magicians and Mystics
Part 3: Trade Winds
- Ibn Battuta
- Ibn Battuta and the 14th Century Muslim World
- Mapping the World
- The Travels of Ibn Fadlan
- The Travels of Ibn Jubair
- Al-Ramhormuzi and the Wonders of India
- Better Directions at Sea: The Piri Reis Innovation
- Echos of What Lies Behind the 'Ocean of Fogs'
- Scandinavia and Ibn Fadlan