H.E Sultan Al Qasimi launched one of the biggest ever exhibitions.
Award-winning exhibition enjoys record-breaking 4 weeks
Award-winning production arrives in the historic city
Official Launch by Deputy Prime Minister of Malaysia
HRH Prince Carl Philip of Sweden officially launched the 1001 Inventions exhibition
1001 Inventions to launch in Karlstad, Sweden
Asian debut for award-winning show
1001 Inventions exhibition achieves record numbers in Qatar
HH Sheikh Hamad bin Khalifa Al Thani at 1001 Inventions
1001 Inventions and Arabick Roots exhibitions launch in Doha
Hidden Civilisation: Paradise Found
Please contact-us to report any broken links.
The art critic and art lover, Waldemar Januszczak, sets out on an epic journey of discovery across the Muslim world from Central Asia, to the heart of the Middle East and beyond to reveal a world of awe-inspiring architecture, spectacular Islamic treasures and a host of artists and craftsmen – to bring the largely unknown and fascinating story of Islamic art and architecture to the attention of the British public.
Along the way he meets an array of characters, such as carpet-weavers, calligraphers, potters, jewellers and a supporting cast of local historians and experts. The result is a new and refreshing insight into the world of Islamic art, providing a stimulating introduction to an important culture of great tradition and wondrous beauty.
- Introduction to Islamic Architecture
- Taj Mahal : The Architecture of Love
- A review of Mosque Architecture
- A Discovery in Architecture
- Muslim Origin of Gothic Architecture
- Architecture of Early Islam
- Architecture under Umayyad Patronage
- Architecture under Abbassid Patronage
- Architecture Under Seljuk Patronage
- Sinan: A Great Ottoman Architect
- Terminological issues of Islamic Architecture
- ...and many more related articles in MuslimHeritage.com