Dutch Premiere for Blockbuster 1001 Inventions
Award-winning production arrives in the Saudi capital
World-premier science show uncovering Muslim Civilisation legacy in Brazil
H.E Sultan Al Qasimi launched one of the biggest ever 1001 Inventions exhibitions.
Award-winning exhibition enjoys record-breaking 4 weeks
Award-winning production arrives in the historic city
Official Launch by Deputy Prime Minister of Malaysia
HRH Prince Carl Philip of Sweden officially launched the 1001 Inventions exhibition
1001 Inventions to launch in Karlstad, Sweden
Asian debut for award-winning show
Hidden Civilisation: Paradise Found
Please contact-us to report any broken links.
The art critic and art lover, Waldemar Januszczak, sets out on an epic journey of discovery across the Muslim world from Central Asia, to the heart of the Middle East and beyond to reveal a world of awe-inspiring architecture, spectacular Islamic treasures and a host of artists and craftsmen – to bring the largely unknown and fascinating story of Islamic art and architecture to the attention of the British public.
Along the way he meets an array of characters, such as carpet-weavers, calligraphers, potters, jewellers and a supporting cast of local historians and experts. The result is a new and refreshing insight into the world of Islamic art, providing a stimulating introduction to an important culture of great tradition and wondrous beauty.
- Introduction to Islamic Architecture
- Taj Mahal : The Architecture of Love
- A review of Mosque Architecture
- A Discovery in Architecture
- Muslim Origin of Gothic Architecture
- Architecture of Early Islam
- Architecture under Umayyad Patronage
- Architecture under Abbassid Patronage
- Architecture Under Seljuk Patronage
- Sinan: A Great Ottoman Architect
- Terminological issues of Islamic Architecture
- ...and many more related articles in MuslimHeritage.com