Dutch Premiere for Blockbuster 1001 Inventions
Award-winning production arrives in the Saudi capital
World-premier science show uncovering Muslim Civilisation legacy in Brazil
H.E Sultan Al Qasimi launched one of the biggest ever 1001 Inventions exhibitions.
Award-winning exhibition enjoys record-breaking 4 weeks
Award-winning production arrives in the historic city
Official Launch by Deputy Prime Minister of Malaysia
HRH Prince Carl Philip of Sweden officially launched the 1001 Inventions exhibition
1001 Inventions to launch in Karlstad, Sweden
Asian debut for award-winning show
Islamic History of Europe
Please contact-us to report any broken links.
An Islamic History of Europe, produced and broadcasted by BBC 4 in 2005 is a documentary about the Islamic influence on Europe and the effect of the Islamic civilization, learning and sciences on the Western world. In this 90-minute documentary, Rageh Omaar, the presenter of the series, uncovers the hidden story of Europe's Islamic past and looks back to a Golden Age when European civilisation was enriched by Islamic learning. Rageh travels across medieval Muslim Europe to reveal the vibrant civilisation that scholars from Muslim Civilisation brought to the West.
- Bringing to Life the Islamic History of Europe
- The fallacy of the 'Dark Ages'
- The spread of Arabic scientific literature to Europe
- The impact of Al-Battani on European Astronomy
- Transmission of Muslim Astronomy to Europe
- Ahmad Ibn Fadhlan in Northern Europe
- The Influence of Islamic Culinary Art on Europe
- Muslim Musical Instruments Transmitted to Europe
- Impact of Latin translations of Arabic texts on European society
...and many more related articles in MuslimHeritage.com
|► Online Shop||► Global Distributors||► UK Distributors|
|► Book||► Reviews||► Comments|
|► Teachers' Pack||► VIP Gallery||► References|
|► FAQs||► About Us||► Contact Us|